Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Save a Tree

It's becoming a 'Green World' and recycling is a big part of that. Almost everything can be reused and should be if we want to conserve on energy. Even the English language. Yes, as our language ages, we should recycle it! It won't save a lot of energy, but it will be fun. And educational. Just take a look at any dictionary and you will see that the possibilities are endless.

Let it start here. Irascible; it's the 'Green' word for the day. And it's a great one! Truth be told, it's a whole lifestyle and it's one that I think I'm going to indulge myself in…not because I'm 'Green' but because I'm 68 years old and I can if I want to. Some might say that I've been irascible for years, but that was just training for the real thing. And now that I have the word out here, typed, black on white…I think it would look good as part of the title for a blog. "Irasc-Ability'? Maybe in the name of a garage band? 'Johnny and the Irascibles'?

And If you want a head start, tomorrows word is Petulant. Hmm? I think I'm on to something here…

No comments:

Post a Comment