Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wrong

Browsing the blogs this morning as usual and saw another good post from Cab Drollery, all about the actions of the Orange County Board of Supervisors. I was drawn to the post because we once lived in Orange County; a brief time, maybe 3 years? Anyway, I was apolitical at the time and didn't have the time or inclination to notice the Supervisors. Yes, I did know that Orange County was home to a lot of right wingnuts/conservatives but I assumed that they would disappear when the region filled with more educated citizens. I was wrong. Instead, the region filled with gated communities and we soon recognized that gate as a symbol of all that was wrong with Orange County. Conservatives don't like people. Other people. Different people. And I am so glad we left!

Link to Cab Drollery

No comments:

Post a Comment