Saturday, September 19, 2009

From Rachel Maddow --

Why Do 1/3 of New Jersey Conservatives Think Obama Might Be the Anti-Christ?

Please...watch the video. Mr. Schaeffer paints an all too life-like portrait of the Christian Right wing. Yes, they are very unintelligent, but they are extremely dangerous because of that fact. They left Christianity behind a long time ago and are pursuing an agenda that cannot be argued against...simply because they won't allow arguments. I've seen this happening in the small town that I live near. We even went to their church for a short time. But, my being a questioning sort of guy, I quickly saw that we were not going to be welcome there and we left. Now, one of their leaders has been elected to the city council and that scares the heck out of me. Who will be elected next time? And in how many cities is this happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment