Thursday, February 25, 2010

From the Costco Hearing Aid Center

Can you hear me now?

I was browsing the Costco ad and marveling at the fact that Samsung is now in the small camcorder business, selling a full High Definition 1920x1080 camcorder that weighs just 3.4 ounces! All that technology for just $79.99! And then I saw the hearing aid ad...do you ever get the feeling that elders are being ripped off? And I know why; we are a smaller market and it's a needed item. You don't 'need' a camcorder.
I'm lucky that I don't need a hearing aid. Perhaps I will someday and all I can do is gripe about the price; there is no way for elders to boycott this industry that is stealing from them and they won't suddenly develop ethics.
By the way, that price is for one hearing aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment