Friday, February 12, 2010

From Rumproast

General public not as dumb as Broder

"I’m never going to pretend like I know more than the next person. I’m not going to pretend to be an elitist."

Well, she's doing that well. You could never accuse her of being elite. Dumb? Yes, you could say that.

What is it with people like her? For myself, I want the smartest guy/gal possible to be president. I want him or her to 'know more than the next person'. Unfortunately, and to our detriment, this is the most powerful nation on earth. With atom bombs. Thousands of them. (like you need more than one?) For a job like this we need someone with a high IQ. As high as possible. I know...once the IQ reaches a certain level they know enough to avoid being elected. But I think there should be an IQ standard for candidates. 120 or above. People who read. And are proud of it. People who think. Often. And she doesn't qualify.

When will she go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment