Friday, February 19, 2010

I could be wrong, but…

My thoughts about the tea party wacko's…I do believe that most Americans are drawn to some of the rhetoric coming from them. Heck, some of the things that some of them say resonates with me. But I do believe they are going to fail because they have no unity and no leader. They say they don't want a leader and they want to remain a pure grass roots group. Fine, but they will fail because they have no common voice. Everybody gets to have their say and that only creates chaos; and fun for the talking heads when they show the tea partiers on film at 6 and 11. Who wants to have a dialogue with a group that only knows high decibel political tactics? They will fade away once their entertainment value wears off…unless they find a leader who can speak for them. Coherently.

No comments:

Post a Comment