Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our guy, Wally...

Continuing Extension Act of 2010 - Vote Passed (289-112, 29 Not Voting)

On Thursday, the House passed this legislation that would extend for two months federal unemployment benefits, flood insurance programs, increased payment rates to Medicare providers and COBRA health care premium assistance. It was then sent to the President, who signed it into law later that night.

Rep. Wally Herger voted NO......


What a guy! Always looking out for the welfare of his constituents... Oops Did I say 'welfare'? I meant 'good'.

2 comments:

  1. He's a piece of work, all right. As much as I griped about Dave Reichert, he's Sam Rayburn compared to Berger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man is a Genius! He continues to fool the natives year after year. And his district is so big I would have to travel night and day to get away from him. Poor pitiful me!

    ReplyDelete