Saturday, May 15, 2010

It keeps on coming...
"The laws are intended to make people fearful," Pearce said. The Arizona Senate passed SB 1097 (PDF) on Monday which, if signed by the governor, will require school districts to collect information on how many of its students are in the country illegally and report this information to the governor. This bill is seen by some as a first step in challenging Plyer v. Doe
 Okay, Pearce is simply a very sick man and should seek help, but he won't. He is surrounded by sycophants who are constantly stroking him and whispering in his ear, 'This is the right thing to do. We're all behind you on this...' So of course he will never stop.

But on the same subject, though on a different side of it; I started thinking about all of the CEO's of the companies that do their best to lure cheap labor across the border, where they then abuse them. I'm sure they are all in jail now and I was hoping someone could give me the names of a few of these CEO prisoners and tell me where they are locked up. I could send them cookies or something. I'm sure it's difficult for someone who once had so much power to be tried, convicted and put behind bars. A cookie or two might ease the pain.

What? No one has been convicted? But, but it's the law! 

3 comments:

  1. And here I thought laws were designed to protect people. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear. Can you imagine a mind like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you were in construction you should know all about this subject. I know I do. Saw it first hand.

    ReplyDelete