Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great idea!

Okay...so my eyesight isn't all that good anymore and maybe it was the way the sun and the shadows were making things difficult for me to see, but it all turned out for the good. We were driving through Chico on the way to drop me off at the Art Center where I spend three happy hours every Tuesday when I spotted the sign for a popular fast food restaurant. Suddenly...flash! There it was, the idea for a great new fast food chain, Mac in the Box!!!
Alright, you may laugh, but I have grandchildren that swear by Mac & Cheese; think it's the only food worth eating. They would eat it for breakfast if they could, so imagine a Mac in the Box that served twenty different kinds of M&C. Breakfast M&C with sausage and served with an English Muffin. Mexican M&C covered with salsa. Chinese M&C with Chinese noodles. On and on and on. Unleash your imagination.
I know...M&C isn't all that good for you, but what fast food is? If this idea takes off I'll feel guilty after I make the bank deposit.

1 comment:

  1. It IS a good idea, you're half there!....now to market it

    ReplyDelete