Monday, July 25, 2011

Snail mail my email?

Yes, in  my browsing of the intertubes this morning, I ran across this offer. I really want to do it, but I am suddenly speechless. What would I write? To who? Or to whom? I'm really an email kind of guy and always have been. Even my love letters, back when I was in my teens, were short and to the point. "Dear (blank) I love you. Yours forever, me" Then, in the Navy, I had to write nursing notes in all of my patients charts, each and every day! Sometimes I had fifty patients. It was agony...I vowed after that to never write again. And email has saved me. And you should know that a post this lengthy may take me an hour or more to complete. Whoa! I'm really off track here...visit the website and see for yourself.

ps It seems to me that the recipient should be very, very far away. Just to make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment