Sunday, January 29, 2012

Code in my node

I have a cold this morning. Lots of sneezing. World class...I try to do everything 'world class'. Anyway, back to the subject at hand; colds and how to prevent them. First; don't hang around schools where children are found. I've been doing that for the past week or so. I'm painting a mural on the corridor walls and I only have 200 feet of blank wall left to do. And children love to come and talk to me. And to cough on me. Oh, I'm digressing as usual...so take a look at this webpage where germ killers are displayed.

The Web Urbanist

2 comments:

  1. Heads up, hypochondriacs. (I mean me, not you.) I just bought a steamer for my floors, so that little hand-held Hoover has my attention. I do wonder whether our grandparents had as many colds as we do; seems to me that our peripatetic lifestyle means we're sick more often. On the other hand, their generation had the big medical catastrophe of the century in the Spanish Influenza.

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wonder whether our grandparents had as many colds as we do; seems to me that our peripatetic lifestyle means we're sick more often.Nice sharing,this is really informative,nice history. Really impressive.Thanks
    Rc Helicopter Mini Rc Helicopter Rc Helicopters

    ReplyDelete