Monday, August 20, 2012

A valid opinion


"ROBERT B. REICH, Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley, was Secretary of Labor in the Clinton administration. Time Magazine named him one of the ten most effective cabinet secretaries of the last century. He has written thirteen books, including the best sellers “Aftershock" and “The Work of Nations." His latest is an e-book, “Beyond Outrage.” He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine and chairman of Common Cause." 

I would say that Mr. Reich has the credentials to have an opinion that bears listening to. Read this post of his (August 20) on why the Ryan/Romney plan would be a disaster for America. Even if you are a Romney fan, Robert Reich deserves to be heard by you. He makes his argument quite clear and doesn't hide anything from you.What do you have to lose by reading this short article? 

3 comments:

  1. I hate Blogger! I'm trying to post something that is normal looking and I keep getting variations of the look you see above. I have this problem every time I do a copy and paste, but usually I can get around it by using Notepad to paste and copy because it strips the formatting...Oh, well, at least it can be read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am not seeing a link. I was going to read the article, but I don't know where it is. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the title... 'a valid opinion'

    sorry, but i was having troubles with this post from the gitgo

    It is a good article.

    ReplyDelete