Sunday, March 25, 2018

What did he say?

I use Twitter. Not constantly, maybe once or twice a month. And my tweets are usually in response to one of Trump's notorious tweets. (it is hard to believe that I, a 77 year old male with a good IQ, uses words like Twitter, Tweet, Google and Blog...and thinks nothing of it?) But this morning I wanted to respond and I went to his home page on Twitter in search of his Twitter address. When I started looking around I was shocked at the number of Tweets and upon closer inspection, the quality. There was none. I knew he had a problem with the English language, but his Tweets are almost unintelligible. Twitter has increased the number of words allowed in a Tweet and that should have given Trump a break. But no, it has only given him more room for more errors.

I  formed my Tweet to him as best I could and sent it on its way. I had complained about the fact that he was doing Pentz a favor and banning transgender persons from serving in the military. This is coming from a man that did his best, and succeeded 3 times, in avoiding the draft and serving in the armed forces. Commander in Chief? I think not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment