Saturday, October 2, 2004

Quiet please

Yes, it is over...I received my ballot today and I voted. The ballot is in the mail.
Now please turn off the rhetoric.

It's time for a break anyway. We are headed to Seattle tomorrow morning, where we intend to visit with an old friend who now lives on Vashon Island. We will tour the island of course and then on Tuesday, I hope to take the "foot" ferry over to Seattle for a cup of coffee. The weather appears to be cooperative and only a slight chance of showers is forecast. The plan says that we will return on Thursday.

My friend, who is computer illiterate, does have a computer I can use, so I may be able to continue posting and maybe even include a photo or two of the island. I will have to take the laptop with us to manage photos as we travel.

(Say bon voyage, Steve...)
Bon Voyage Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment