Sunday, July 24, 2005

More about Roberts

This morning I was reading that terrible liberal rag, the Sacramento Bee. It’s so terrible that it’s the only paper in town. I’m sure that the “good papers” left town rather than being tainted by proximity to the Bee.

Anyway, back to the Bee. The front page has a story about Supreme Court nominee Roberts and I had to laugh at both liberal and conservative alike after reading it. It seems that most of his would be supporters and erstwhile critics can’t get a reading on this guy. Senator Kennedy said, “The question I wish I’d sort of asked Judge Roberts is, “How do we get to know you?”” and “He’s somewhat reserved.” says a law professor who knows him. His old math teacher remembers that he chose a seat in the far corner of the classroom and didn’t say much unless called upon.

Well, duh! He is an Introvert. It’s not a disease, although Extroverts think so and are quick to label an Introvert as shy, or not very friendly. They say that because they don’t like being studied, something that Introverts are always doing.

Shy is good! Introverts are good! Down with Extroverts!

But I’m still studying Roberts…

No comments:

Post a Comment