Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Day

It’s Thanksgiving Day, and I am awake at a slightly later hour; and along with my coffee, I’m enjoying the fact that the house is filled with children and grandchildren. What a wonderful feeling! And more will arrive later today…making the day even better!

I’m trying to be quiet this morning as there are sleepers in most all of the rooms, including some on an air mattress in the living room. I have already heard a few noises from the room where the twins are sleeping and I imagine that they will be the first to wake. And when that happens, all of us will soon be awake! There is no hiding from those two…

It appears that the email logjam has broken. Some mail never made it, but I found about 20 messages in my inbox this morning, including some that were 24 hours old.

And along with the email, I now have a “News Aggregator” to keep me better informed. I chose Pluck (Free!) from among the many available and so far it seems like a good choice. RSS feeds are very easy to subscribe to and Pluck has a lengthy list of them to choose from. Now why didn’t I do this before? I have heard about aggregators for years, but never did any investigating. Now I see that I have been missing out on an easy method of dealing with news.

I guess I had better start looking at the news…Now, where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment