Friday, December 16, 2005

Of Course

There was some interesting local news…when I say “local” I mean California.

One, the Douglas/Sunrise Flyover and Tunnel freeway interchange on I-80 will open this afternoon. I know everyone is hoping for a miracle here…I will wait and not make a special trip just to see how it works. (Laurae noted that the 800’ long tunnel is apparently a single lane…does anyone see anything wrong with that?)

Two, the Arnold Schwarzenegger Football Stadium in Austria's second-largest city Graz is to be renamed as a sign of displeasure with the city's most famous son. Oh no!

And speaking of our acting governor…and speaking of flip flops. The State Republicans are now saying that all is well and good with their governors’ choice of Susan Kennedy as his Chief of Staff.

And last, the surfing world is in shock as Clark Foam quits making…foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment