Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday

Saturday already; this week…this year, are going by very fast. But that’s just an age thing. And scary! I wonder how I can slow it down? Should I throw away my calendars? I have already given up my watch and still the days fly by and so I doubt that a lack of calendars will do much to slow things down.

I wonder what kind of day we will have? It was raining last night and that was a last minute correction to the old forecast. And now I see that the new and revised forecast calls for sunny days ahead…until the weekend when rain “showers” are forecast. Darn!

I need to go to the bank soon and turn in the last of the coins I have been collecting for many years. All of the years that traveled, I kept stowing my loose change in my briefcase or suitcase, and then, after coming home, I would place it all in wrappers. I ended up with close to $1,600 in coins! This should help to finance some of the power tools I want for the garage. I picked up a nice band saw yesterday and the plan calls for a scroll saw as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment