Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Follow the money

Once again, the sound of rain is ruining the start of a perfectly good morning. The only positive note is that the temperature is at the 50 degree mark. OK, I guess I can include the cup of coffee as being on the positive side as well.

Every morning now, in the spring, I have to wait in suspense to see what kind of day I will have for walking. I’m really looking forward to the heat of the summer, where I can count on each day being the same. There is no suspense this morning though…it’s definitely raining! Now I have to wonder; how long will it last?

Some interesting news;
Eighteen candidates vied for voters' support Tuesday in a special election to fill the congressional seat once held by incarcerated former Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham. 18? There are 18 people, selfless people, who want only to do “good” and to be of some small service to their fellow citizens? Of course.

And I read that the acting governor and I are on the same page regarding the great value of vocational education. Now if only the educators would get onboard. But then I read this, “Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign has picked up a $44,600 donation from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.” That doesn’t seem very appropriate?

No comments:

Post a Comment