Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sale Over

What’s new this morning? Well, the big Plant Barn sale is over with. And I would have to say it was a success; as well as a great learning tool. And we can’t help but think of how much better the sales would have been if the weather had cooperated. Rain and a cold wind were intermittent throughout the day and it was pouring during the last hour of the sale. Despite all of that, I think Denise, family and friends had a good time.

On the downside…I’m really tired of looking at poinsettias. I used to think they were pretty cool; even exotic. Now I’m bored by them. I can’t imagine how anyone working in the wholesale greenhouses can stand to look at one after Christmas. I bet they get a kick out of throwing the unsold plants into the dumpster!

No comments:

Post a Comment