Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Mundane

Weather, or not? Another day and more of the same, although the rain has passed by for now; returning later today. And my mid-winter cold remains solidly in place. Sniff!

I’m listening to the scanner this morning and all is quiet. The escapee is still at large. Not that we’re worried; Bill and another officer are asleep in the other room. But…there’s a siren. Hmm? That might be the ‘woman in labor’ call I heard a few minutes ago.

I was looking below the ‘Dashboard’ on Blogger this morning and I see that they have corrected their mistake and are now allowing anyone to use their non-Blogger URL to make comments and link back to their own sites. And they have a photo slideshow available as well. I need to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment