Sunday, December 30, 2007

Say, what?

We were talking about Social Networks last night and I have to say that I’m not a big fan of them. (I’m an Introvert, what did you expect?) I looked at and joined My Space when it first showed up. I stayed around for all of two days. Naturally, I didn’t fall for its successor, Facebook. Stumble was another and I Stumbled for a month or so and then forgot about it. I also joined up with Eons. A mistake from the beginning; a cyber Del Webb Leisure World on steroids. I looked at Twitter and that one scared me. Far too much work involved! I also looked at The Well, an old BBS that has a new life, but it’s pricey and has an aura of exclusiveness that makes me feel uncomfortable. Now I have joined up with Utterz. Why? I’m not sure yet. Am I crazy? Could be. I guess I’m also an Optimist. Somewhere, there is a social network I will identify with.


Be Herd? My Stall? Oh, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment