Monday, February 18, 2008

Just another day

Darn! I can’t go training/walking this morning. We’re having a board meeting at the Berry Patch and that includes breakfast. Groan! But I did get in some exercise yesterday. I cleaned the pool filter and re-installed the television antenna in its new spot on the new fence. So, if anything should ever happen to be on television, we’ll be ready for it. And I picked a bunch of citrus fruit for the customers of the Plant Barn, which I will deliver later today. I’ve been dropping off lemons and oranges there occasionally and I was rewarded the other day when a customer who had been taking some of those lemons, made cookies with them! Very good cream filled lemon cookies. (This is the same customer that makes fig tarts from Denise’s figs) I wonder if I can get the recipe? If I do, I’ll post it on my Good Eats blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment