Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun?

We did have some fun with our choice of a new car. I believe, like most parents, we have usually embarrassed our children by our choice of vehicles. Or I should say my choice. For instance; when we bought a Buick, you would have thought we had decided on buying an Edsel. A purple one. Groans and wicked comments came from all of our children. Then there was the year that the company gave me a van to drive. And the Jetta station wagon didn’t impress them one bit. So for the past year, as we investigated vehicle possibilities, we would throw out names for their review. How about a Scion Xb? Yikes! And I could hear some moaning when we mentioned a Mini-Cooper. Well, the deed is done and apparently they like the new car, but they still found a way to get to me. Denise said our choice was ‘normal looking’. Oh, no! I hate normal! Maybe I can repaint it in shade of purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment