Thursday, January 29, 2009

More

I'm spending far too much time exploring blogs. But…what else would I do at this early hour? I do believe it's a great way to wake up; to read something new and fresh from the mind of a stranger. It gets your mind in gear and your neurons buzzing; it's better than caffeine!

This morning I started with Time Goes By and picked some of the newer elder blogs to read. Of course they lead me to others, which lead to even more and now I have an additional list of blogs to add to my 'Blogs I read' list.

One of the blogs I read regularly is that of the Eavesdrop Writer where the author observes a fragment of life and then describes it for us, wonderfully. Well, I think that eavesdropping is what I'm doing as I move from blog to blog. I won't attempt to recreate what the Eavesdrop Writer does; she's far too talented. I'll just keep wandering and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment