Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks, Dell!

Yikes! The whole order didn’t arrive. The keyboard/mouse order is missing. Hey! How important can that be? And my spare keyboard, the one I put in the dishwasher a few months ago? It’s all sparking clean now. But… wrong connector. It seems that the latest keyboards use a USB connector. Oh sure, I could go buy another keyboard to use until Dell finally unsnarls this mess, but do I need a spare keyboard? No. I’ve got one. It’s just the wrong kind.


So here I sit, all of the cardboard collected and stowed. The 131 black twist ties all neatly folded. All of the various pieces connected and everything ready to go do battle with Vista…except for a keyboard and mouse. Well, the computer makes a dandy footstool for now. Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment