Monday, September 29, 2008

At Last

The saga has come to a close. OK, it was only my saga and not all that important in the grand scheme of things. My new computer arrived at the post office. Not exactly door to door service as promised by Dell; I had to go to the loading dock in the back of the post office and pack it in the car. But I considered myself lucky as the postal clerk told me that he recognized the name on the package and set it aside instead of the usual practice of sending it back to the sender. So, no thanks to Dell or DHL, and lots of thanks to a postal person, I do have the computer and I can begin setting it up. Hmmm? Vista? I hope I haven’t made a mistake…though it is the highest grade of Vista. Perhaps that will help.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Good luck to you with Vista. When you figure out how to disable all the irritating popup messages, let me know.

    ReplyDelete