Tuesday, May 25, 2004

As I was looking at this page, I noted an advertisement at the top and had to follow the link to see more...I know I shouldn't click through, but I had to see this.

Redemption through the Cross

Commemorate the most iconic story of the ages with this stunning 24kt gold layered proof. Created by master sculptor Caesar Rufo, the design shows a powerful image of Christ in the final hours of his life as he walks the long path to Golgotha bearing the wooden cross. Incredibly through a special minting process encapsulated on the reverse are grains of sand and soil taken from the Holy Land where Jesus trod in the year 30 in first century Judea. The "Redemption through the Cross" is available for $14.95. This price includes deluxe presentation case, shipping and handling and a numbered certificate of authenticity. Only 50,000 individually numbered pieces are being produced. Order yours now!


Let's see...50,000 x $14.95 = $747,500 plus shipping and handling. And of course we have to trust that they will stop at 50,000. Although tempted, I won't comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment