Friday, September 3, 2004

What a day...

It has been one of those days. A day when little things seem to irritate far out of proportion. It started when I picked up the mail and opened a letter from the Democratic National Committee. It was addressed to me...which is odd, as I'm registered as independent. Inside was a weird letter telling me that they had enclosed a "beautiful" picture of the candidates, John and John. Sure enough, there was a cheap color photo of the two of them. The photo even had a "registration" number as if that made it special. Of course they wanted money...But I immediately thought of all the money they wasted by sending out this particular flyer! Who is in charge of stuff like this? The whole thing had all the charm of an Ed McMahon sweepstakes letter.

And then...As I was surfing, I ran across these two interesting accounts of things from the Republican camp.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/weapons.asp

and this one...
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/09/02/allison_moveon/index.html

And the days grow shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment