Friday, April 8, 2005

Brian Greene

Oh well. My mind has jumped to another subject before I could even get to the newspaper. (It was raining) I was reading the on-line New York Times and ran across a column by Brian Greene, one of my favorite authors. His column dealt with the uncertainties created by quantum mechanics that plagued Albert Einstein until his death. The column was interesting enough, but the best part was finding out that Mr. Greene has written another book, The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality. I now have that one in my shopping cart at Amazon. His first book, The Elegant Universe, is definitely worth reading and after reading the reviews on his latest book, I think it will be as well received. Try it; check it out at the library…you might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment