Sunday, May 22, 2005

Feeling Better

I feel so much better. And it was all because of a few polls that I read about. Apparently I am not the only one who thinks that Congress is doing a lousy job. Their job approval rating is at the lowest level since the mid 1990’s when squabbles forced a government shutdown of services.

And I am not the only one that does not trust Bush to appoint the right kind of justices.

Most Americans think the Senate should take an assertive role in examining Bush’s picks for federal judgeships.

Give the president’s judicial nominees the benefit of the doubt and approve them without a lot of scrutiny. 18%

Take an assertive role in examining each nominee. 78%

Of course it’s just another poll and I’m sure that there is one out there with completely contradictory results…

No comments:

Post a Comment