Friday, May 20, 2005

Google News

Google has done it again. They have a customizable "home" page available now. It includes stock market quotes, news links...all of the usual stuff, and the quote of the day. Although I really like the looks of that homepage; simplicity is a Google trademark, I’m not certain that I can abandon my old and familiar Yahoo homepage.

Here are some quotes I found this morning when I tried out the new Google homepage.

The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action.
Frank Herbert, novelist (1920 - 1986)

I am a Conservative to preserve all that is good in our constitution, a Radical to remove all that is bad. I seek to preserve property and to respect order, and I equally decry the appeal to the passions of the many of the prejudices of the few.
Benjamin Disraeli (1804 – 1881)

No comments:

Post a Comment