Saturday, October 29, 2005

CoffeeGeek

CoffeeGeek
This is what I was writing in my Journal this morning..."Probably because of the fact that my coffee maker is giving me fits this morning! No, I didn’t run the cleaning cycle as I should have. I shouldn’t have to…but it looks like I will have to do it soon. And perhaps I should buy a new coffee maker? I’m disgusted with this one! But which coffee maker should I buy? I need to look into the reviews on-line and see what others think of the current crop of brands." So I Googled "Coffee Maker Reviews" and found this...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have looked at coffee makers and the reviews on-line and I see more choices than I can possibly handle. Why can’t it be simple? It shouldn’t be such a big deal to make a good pot of coffee. And economical? Why is that such a problem? You heat the water and let it pour through the coffee grounds. It’s not rocket science, but if you look at the prices for some of the coffee makers, they are astronomical! Help!

    ReplyDelete