Thursday, October 6, 2005

Novella

Thursday is here and it arrived in the usual way. Overnight. It’s about 5 right now and I’m trying to wake up and get a creative flow going. I have looked at the headlines, read and deleted some mail, just the usual housekeeping chores for this time of day. Perhaps a second cup of coffee will do the trick.

Speaking of “Creative”…I have joined the National Novel Writing organization for the month of November. See the website below. I had tried to join in August, but they were filled. They sent me an invitation this morning and so I jumped at it. Now I have some time to create and review all sorts of possible plots and twists for my first novel.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/modules/cjaycontent/index.php?id=29

If nothing else, it will be good mental exercise for me; something that all senior citizens need, besides additional fiber and Centrum Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment