Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wet

Saturday has arrived and so has the rain. It doesn’t seem to be a downpour, just a light rain that I can barely hear. The Yahoo forecast tells me that the rain will continue through the morning and then become showery. Tomorrows forecast is for sun; I like it!

And what will we do today? I’m sure that there must be many chores awaiting me in the garage and so that is where I will be for most of the day. I can be productive and dry at the same time. I’m thinking of starting (again) on one of my older stained glass projects. It would be nice to get it out of the way; to say it’s complete.

A quick look at the various news links tells me that not a lot has happened overnight. Well, of course things happened…but reporters take the weekends off, and so Saturday and Sunday mornings are always light on news. Wouldn’t it be nice if news didn’t happen on weekends? If disasters could only occur on weekdays? It would give a whole new meaning to that old Friday afternoon phrase, “Well, we made it through another week!”

Here’s something I found yesterday and sent the link on to Bill and Jill. It’s a lighted dog collar and it’s only $11 at Amazon. I looked all over the usual sites for a lighted cat collar, but without success. I guess that not many cats wear collars. I would love to have one though; Boo, my cat, has the ability to blend right in with her surroundings and I’m always being surprised when I find her right next to me while I’m searching for her. A collar like that would give me the upper hand. Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment