Monday, May 22, 2006

Safety First

Monday and it’s a noisy morning…lots of breezes whipping around the orchard and I can hear the rain hitting the roof of the metal shed that houses our mower. After all of the rain we have experienced, and continue to experience…it’s a safe bet that I won’t have to water for a few days.

And some technical good news…after removing IE 7.0 Beta, I found my old version to be in good shape and working just as it used to. Now that is rare! And I thank Microsoft for their wisdom in this instance. But I’m still not going to use IE 7.0 when it is supposedly ready for market. The program has so many safeguards that I was constantly being notified that I had committed some breach of security and that my computer was now at risk. I don’t need a nanny! But, because of the IE 7 problems, I do have a second news aggregator and that’s a good thing because I found Tom Tomorrow with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment