Monday, October 9, 2006

The Morning News

I’m awake at the usual hour and the first thing I have to do is let the cat in; the “clinging” cat. Boo has decided that if she wants to make sure she is not abandoned at the vet’s office anymore, she needs to stay as close to me as possible. So now she is underfoot and on my lap at every opportunity. I’m almost ready to install a cat door out to the garage, so that she can easily make the trip back and forth and I won’t have to listen to the pitiful cries from outside.

And this morning I must grind some coffee beans to taste test the third and last of the Folgers Gourmet Selections coffees.

What’s new this morning? Well, I have posted to my Good Eats blog first thing this morning and last night I posted to my Short Laps blog, so they are all up to date.

The news is pretty much the same as yesterdays. Although I feel that I must declare that the headlines about corruption in Congress are over the top when blaming it on Republicans. Sure, they are easy targets as they always have been, (They can’t help themselves) but this kind of corruption occurs whenever any one group is in power. Republican or Democrat…you would be a fool to believe that either one has the intelligence to come in out of the rain when it’s pouring.

Would you like to change the way that politics are played in this country? Change your voter registration to “independent”. It’s a movement and it is growing every day! What are the politicians going to do when they can’t identify the party loyalists? They will have to become responsible to all of us…as they were supposed to do when elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment