Monday, November 27, 2006

Avoid the loony Zune

What were they thinking?

I'm still looking for the device that will play my music. (Where I got that music is no ones business but mine...) And I want it to act as a file sharing device as well. I want it to be a little wireless server (about 30 Gb's worth...) And I want to be able to view my photo collection on it as well. And it needs to be small. Did I mention that it should also be a voice recorder so I can take notes wherever I am? Increase the size to 40 Gb and you should be able to run PDA apps with it.

I won't do iPod's because of the fact that Apple thinks everything they ever think about is proprietary...even when it's not.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    I just read this today in the paper. Very interesting how we may be getting out music in the future. See link below.
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/1127ent-music1127.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, yes...but I'm not going for it. Unfortunately for me, my musical tastes are far too varied and I doubt that I would ever find all of the music I like. Sob!

    ReplyDelete