Thursday, November 9, 2006

Sooner, rather than later

I see that Proposition 86, the anti-smoking measure failed. What’s the matter with our citizens? Tobacco companies are moral criminals and should be put out of business. Period. There is no excuse for not doing anything at all towards accomplishing that goal.

OK, enough of the politics. What’s happening here in the real world? I have a few more chores almost complete and I can see the end. I think.

My art projects have suffered from lack of attention during the past few months and I want to get back to those. I have 3 or 4 Senior Center projects to complete; a little painting and some faucet repairs. Maybe a shelf or two. I also have 4 step stools to complete for the grandkids, but those are “art” as well.

Pictures will follow. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment