Friday, January 12, 2007

Morning in Arizona

The day begins and this time I'm in Scottsdale, Arizona.And since I don't have my own computer, I'm using Google Docs to add to my blog.

Google Docs doesn't have the comfortable feel I associate with Word, but it's working! Like all things new, it will take some getting used to.

And I notice that my sister is not using the latest version of Internet Exploroer...I had no idea that I had become so attached to the Tabs feature of IE7, but without it, I'm floundering around here, trying to read this or that without having to open IE once again. It doesn't work.

And I spotted something else...When I open my blog on my own computer, I see all of the links and archives on the right hand side of the screen. On my sisters computer, they are gone? Oh, I found them alright, but they are all of the way down at the bottom of the screen...100 posts away from the top. I wonder how long it has been like that? I use a pretty high resolution setting on my monitor and so I think that may be the reason that it looks fine to me.

There are cats here...one, named Mijo (sp?) and one named Spanky. Mijo is a large black cat; I mean large! Our little black cat might come up to Mijo's shoulder. All things being relative; I had no idea our cat was so tiny! I have an idea that if he were properly trained, Mijo would make a great "watch cat". He's the size of some dogs I've seen. I'm glad he's friendly...

No comments:

Post a Comment