Sunday, January 21, 2007

Running

I see that the “news” is out. Hillary is going to run. So sad.

Why, you ask? Because Hillary is only a politician, and pretty much one of the standard variety. She didn’t use to be and I respected her before she became a Senator and learned the wily ways of the political life. She once told the truth and told it boldly…but now she just says whatever is PC. She is certainly not someone I would want my daughters or granddaughters to emulate.

And since she is a lightning rod for controversy, the wacko Republican conservatives will have a field day as they take the electioneering process to some new lows in political behavior. And you thought that *bush polarized the country? You haven’t seen anything yet!

I guess they must be overjoyed in the Republican camp today…

No comments:

Post a Comment