Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy

Another busy day ahead. Apparently, the warm weather has abated somewhat and that will make this morning’s practice more comfortable. And after the practice I should stop at Lowe’s and buy some MDF baseboard for the dining room. Since our long range plan is to re-paint every room in this house before that day when they take us off to the rest home, we need to get busy on that project

(Later) Well, no baseboard. I forgot to take the truck when I went into town and 12’ lengths of MDF won’t fit within the confines of a VW wagon. But I did stop at the Plant Barn before coming home and while I was there a few things caught my eye; yes, more tomatoes. And zucchini (1). And summer squash (Scallopini). And one cantaloupe. And the herb, Za'atar. (As explained here, Za'atar is the Biblical Hyssop plant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment