Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cooling off

I should be very upset but I’m practicing calm and peace. Not perfect yet; still practicing! Aging should give you a different, more peaceful outlook on life, but it only happens when you practice it. Otherwise you end up being cranky as a matter of habit. OK, I’m trying!

Our pool is still unusable. Without the main drain being open, we can’t run the filter. How could the ‘pool guy’ forget to cut it out when he installed the liner? And why didn’t I notice it? We tried to connect with the ‘pool guy’ yesterday, even driving up to his store in Corning (He said they would be open on Saturday - they weren’t.) but without any success. We left messages at his various numbers and no responses were received. Something tells me that he is going to be gone for the whole weekend.

But…here’s the bright side. The pool looks great! And I suppose I could always go out and walk around the shallow end to cool off if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment