Friday, June 29, 2007

Peaches and Cream

Well, it’s a cloudy morning and sort of cool. But according to the forecast, we should be up to 108 by next Thursday. Now that’s summer!

I guess I had better look at the watering times on the sprinkler controller and make sure that all is set for the increased heat. This heat should make the tomatoes go wild! And the gourds… which are already gourd-jus. (Sorry, I couldn’t help it.) I should include some garden photos here so you can see what I mean when I write about the tomatoes, the squash, the peppers and the gourds.


I shouldn’t forget the peaches either…they look great and taste the way a peach should. I bought some heavy cream the other day and I’m putting it to use in making peach ice cream. This afternoon. A great way to end a hard day of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment