Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog about nothing at all

Boo is being a kitten this morning. She does this every once in awhile. She comes in early and then quickly places herself on her favorite family room chair and goes to sleep. About an hour later she will come and get me. ‘Hey! I’m hungry. Feed me.” So out she goes and I wait patiently for about 3 minutes. When I open the door to let her back in; she bounds in! Making a flying leap from the steps and halfway across the kitchen floor before sliding sideways and hiding behind the cabinets. It’s from there that she will mount an attack upon my feet as I come by on my way to get my coffee. I reach down to pet her and the attack is over and she’s off to explore the house to see if anything is amiss. She will rejoin me after a few minutes and sit on the windowsill, staring out of the study window. Can she see birds in the dark? Then it’s over to the closet door; where she will lay on her side and scratch at the opening between the two sliding doors. I open them and she wanders into the closet; looking for? Who knows? She reappears briefly and then she’s off to find somewhere to nap again.

Now is that a great life or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment