Sunday, November 25, 2007

Caballeros

I was doing some web surfing this morning; research, as I looked for some information about a trail riding association that I used to work for in the 1980’s. That was the De Anza Trail Caballeros of Riverside, California. And I found some information! I had looked on the internet in previous years but without any success, but this year I got lucky.


As you can see from their website, they are getting ready for their 70th ride, and I began working as a wrangler for them in 1978 and I gave it up in 1988, after their 50th Anniversary ride. And looking at the photos, I was able to spot a couple of faces I knew from those days.


There will be more on my Working blog


underneath that gray mustache, I believe is Dave Shepherd, our fellow wrangler and farrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment