Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We're Back...

OK, that’s enough. I’m not pursuing any goals today. It’s far too disappointing when goals aren’t met. I will just do what has to be done and let it go at that. And enjoy!

I don’t know where that previous comment came from. It just sort of spilled out of my fingertips. I must have been feeling guilty about something… but, even so, I like the thought!

The wind is really blowing this morning. And the cat was eager to come in. I can imagine her senses are bombarded with ‘warnings’ in a wind like this. It must be tiring.

Although I have received email, the internet is unavailable to me this morning. I checked my RSS feeds and they were last updated around 5 PM yesterday. Curse you, Direcway!

So, I’m reading my email and I come across this headline,U.S. not up to speed on broadband By Jim Puzzanghera

Lawmakers want to know where availability is low to help the nation keep up internationally.” And of course I raised my hand. Me! Pick me!

And there was this headline, Many shows could take weeks to roll after the walkout ends By Richard Verrier and Claudia Eller

If the writers strike ended today, Hollywood would not immediately return to its regularly scheduled programming.” I thought; how would anyone know when it had? Is there a difference?

OK, I’ve rebooted and here comes the feeds. Including the weather, this tells me that it’s windy. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment