Monday, December 31, 2007

Getting Sleepy

Tonight we’re doing the last of our Extroverting for the year. A New Years eve dinner at the church and I will be doing the cooking; New York steaks. We hope to be home by 10. To sleep. The extroverts don’t know it, but for an introvert, the act of extroverting drains their energy away at a furious pace. The larger the crowd, the more frequent the yawns. Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. Now!

And 2008 will bring me a chance to start a new and somewhat different daily journal. In the past year, my journal has morphed over into my blog and I need to separate them again. I’ve been journaling since August of 1990 and each year has seen a growth in the size of the journal. That would be normal. But this past year has seen a dramatic growth, from 5,000KB in 2006 to 22,000KB this year. It takes forever to load the document and then another ‘forever’ to save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment