Sunday, December 23, 2007

Innocent until proven guilty

Once again I am listening to the police scanner and wondering what’s the matter with the world? Who are these people and why are they behaving this way, at 5 in the morning? I know…I should just stop listening and then my world will be just a little bit smaller and a lot more peaceful. But then, there’s the national news and the world news. And don’t forget the galactic news! I’m addicted.

And then I read this news…Best Buy kiosks not connected to Internet

By David Lazarus. The Connecticut attorney general's office sued Best Buy in May, charging the electronics heavyweight with using deceptive in-store websites to trick customers into paying higher prices than available on the company's actual site.

What? Was that on the police scanner? It should have been. OK, now the question is this; why on earth would you shop there? Must. Wait. For verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment