Friday, December 28, 2007

Secret Revealed

An update. I did make a stew last night; decided on beef. With carrots, onions, celery and sun-dried tomatoes. Plus, the secret ingredient; Homade Chili Sauce. That’s the little jar with the minimalist logo. I’m sure you’ve seen it on the condiment shelf at the market. I used just half the jar as it was a small stew, servings for four. It is so good!

And now a ‘new’ vacuum update. Disgusting! What else can I say? I can’t believe we were living with all of that dirt. We might as well have been in a third world country where we swept our hard packed dirt floor each day. I will be vacuuming again today, just because I’m curious as to how much more dirt I can suck out of that carpet.


Yes, carpet is the problem and in a future life, we’ll be rid of it. I should get a quote from someone just to see how much it would cost to replace the carpet (slowly).

No comments:

Post a Comment